Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Saturday Market June 25, 2011

So, this was one of those Market days-cloudy, cool, with no rain during Market. It has been raining so much lately that my deck has been covered with green mold-rather slippery. Saturday the rain stopped til late afternoon. Yay!
We had another great down home band-this one playing Irish music. I finally found a tattoo to snap. A brave fellow ventured out in short sleeves and graciously donated his tat image.
This week I decided to alter the pictures to be artsy-ish. I used the online BeFunky program. I have it as a web app in my Chrome dashboard. Woooo....So techy. Later. Rara Avis


Bold
I pointed the camera, and they just posed and smiled.
I love market kids.


Market goers in motion.

Tat of the week.


The wait isn't really that long.

No comments: