Sunday, September 3, 2017

Saturday 9.2.17

This is way too early for coats and long pants. The wood stove is going right now-temps in the 30s last night. 2 months left at Market, then the lo-o-ong VT Winter. Most of my old high school friends moved to Florida. They urge me to do the same, but I like it here, even with the endless Winter. Very busy Market Saturday, holiday weekends usually mean more visitors. Local legends The Amidons played some down home folk tunes for us.

 
Junior donut eater. What's that stance on mom behind little Blondie. I have only seen women stand like that-feet perpendicular. Reminds me of a Jersey girl look.

 Cricket guards my cash box. Metal crickets make great theft deterrents.

 Pink crocs here looked my way before coming over for a cookie.

 Donut kid of the week.

 Market goers entertained by Biscuit Boy at the next booth. He takes off his shirt and does a little dance, while flipping omelets.

 Rare pic of Joey. She rarely comes to Market. Ain't she a beauty!

Katey with Susan in foreground. Susan lives in Braedenton Fla, travels with sea captain Irv. They're just in for the weekend.

 Cool Hat of the Week

Yes, fallen leaves. It's only Sept 2!

 Norma has come to Market for many years. We share many experiences-tell each other our troubles. I consider Norma to be a spiritual guide. She is very wise. Hi Norma!

Mom has a great smile, while Junior looks puzzled. Maybe a donut would help-works for me.

No comments: