Monday, September 11, 2017

Saturday 9/9/17

Don't let anybody fool you . This is Fall. 60s and sunny today. Wood stove weather at night. I predict an early leaf-peeper season. Can't predict mud season yet-not till the freezing of November. Rain, followed by freezing points to blistered dirt roads in the Spring. One particularly bad mud season, my road washed away. The last several Springs have been very light on mud. So it goes.

 Brothers sharing-I Think

 Nice do for the outdoors.

 My smiley friend shows up at Market often-Coffee and a cookie.

 Mom and child.

 Red Hair of the Week.

 Sisters strolling. Get the kid in the back, shuffling leaves. More next week, when they get piled up.

 There's the smile! Nice bear hat.

That's Wendy on the left. I've known her for years.

No comments: