Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Saturday Market, October 24, 2009

My post is late this week. Took me til today to unfreeze. Yow ! That was the most miserable weather I've seen at Market in a very long time. We had about 2/3 of the vendors and 1/4 of the visitors. Just the hard core of both groups. It was good for a laugh, though. And I had the freedom to visit my fellow vendors who dared to set up in the cold deluge.
I think the best thing about the Brattleboro Farmers Market involves the dedication of vendors to be there "rain or shine", and the pure bravery of our loyal customers who come out, galoshes on foot and umbrellas in hand to lend their support to our cause; local producers selling their home made products directly to the public.
1 market to go. Rara Avis

Coolest footwear at Market.

"Yes, Ma'am, I've been eating this here goat meat for years. Its deelishus, I tell ya!"

Cute potatoes. Just cut up and broil.

Lunch rush.

Electric radishes.

1 comment:

mt4021 said...

Thanks for blogging the market this year. You did a great job capturing the vibe and soul of the Saturday's at the market.