Monday, July 26, 2010

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Well, they predicted a cooler day, but Noooooo....It felt like anything but cooler. I must hand it to our visitors, who once again proved that NOTHING can keep them away from Market. The place was packed. The Gelato guy had swarms of people in line to get the coolness. Ditto the Lemonade Lady, and all the other cold drink folks. I myself only sell hot coffee, and as anyone who knows me has heard me say many times , hot drinks cool you better than cold drinks (something about your body increasing metabolism to counteract the cold liquid suddenly in your belly). So I sell quite a bit of blazing hot coffee on hot summer days. The band played great fiddle, banjo and guitar down-home bluegrass. Once again, a good time was had by all. Nearing the end of July. Fall can't be far behind. Rara Avis











No comments: