Monday, September 27, 2010

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hey, the warm weather’s hanging in. It feels good, except for the part where the local drought continues.

Even though the weather has stayed warm for the calendar, leaves have already started to turn, and even fall. Our traveling visitors love the scene, with the colors, the kids kicking leaves, the smells of a variety of cooking foods.

For me it means the Market year is drawing to a close. I have definite mixed feelings on the subject. While I anticipate the end of Market season-by this time I’m ready to sleep in on a Saturday morning and I have many chores to catch up-Yet I know I will miss the experience of being at Market, with all my old and new friends and neighbors.

Well, the good news is that next year’s Market will be welcome and new again. 5 more Markets. Rara Avis.



Must protect eggrolls.

Sometimes people dare me to post their pictures-Here you go.

Pregnant lady of the week.

Dude has a new fangled sitar. "Da dow, da dow dow dow dow..She went to her room..wasn't it good..Norwegian Wood."




Avi knows all.

Tat of the week. Wait..what?



Vamping kid in cool Fantasy Wear cape.


Electric raspberries return.

The dummy heads seem to be getting more realistic.

No comments: