Monday, May 22, 2017

Saturday 5/20/17


Finally! A cool, sunny day for Market. I didn't need to squeegee off my counter before setting up-Yay! Everything is getting greener by the day. Green fills my eyes, my soul. I am green-in the Green Mountain State.

This early in the season farmers bring a combination of "put by" items like jams, maple syrup and vinegar, along with an increasing amount of new crops. Each week brings a different look to farm booths.

Looking down from my booth-It's the breakfast dudes, then Varee and Tasha Thai food, then the juice people, followed by chai guy, Taste of India, and Gelato.

Terrie and Lulu

How "secret"can the Sheriff be? Today was Kid's Day-In the background you can see a kid selling what looks like paper towels at a table.

Busy sand box. Nice sunshine.

Pregnant Lady of the Week

Smiling mom with cute kid

Leaning in for breakfast. This booth has become very popular.

Mom and Dad with 4 boys here, one at another event, and 1 on the way. SIX BOYS!!

Crowds of people standing around-A perfect Market.

No comments: